The Morning Glories Parent & Child class is a program for parents or caregivers and the children they love. The program provides a gentle step for children to transition between home and school life. 2016-17 Morning Glories classes run from 9:00-11:00 AM.
Now Accepting Registrations for 2017-18
Fall 2017: 12 weeks, $400.00 FULL for Fall; accepting registrations for Winter
Winter 2018: 10 weeks, $335.00 Tues & Wed now FULL for Winter
Spring 2018: 10 weeks, $335.00
Creepers, Crawlers and Early Walkers
Tuesdays; For ages 9 to 18 months
FULL for Fall; FULL for Winter; accepting registrations for Spring
Parents discover how to observe, understand, respect, and enjoy the individuality of each baby. Classes include songs, finger games, lap puppet plays, developmental observation, and discussion time with other parents.
Terrific Two’s and Three’s
Wednesdays or Thursdays; For ages 19 months to 3 years
FULL for Fall; Wed FULL for Winter , Thurs 3 spaces leftt; accepting registrations for Spring
Toddlers have plenty of time for imaginary play, a circle time with seasonal songs, nursery rhymes, finger plays, bread baking and a puppet show. Adults will enjoy a simple craft or handwork activity as well as discussion time.
Registration fee will be prorated if you join a session already in progress. Younger siblings are welcome.
The Morning Glories classroom provides a safe, nurturing environment allowing young children to explore the world around them. Parents and caregivers learn more about parenting and Waldorf education. Both adults and children have the opportunity to make new connections with other families. Our morning includes a homemade organic snack.
Parents come to Morning Glories to:
Children come to Morning Glories to:
- Meet other parents and find a community of sharing and support.
- Explore the value of observation to witness and understand how their children are learning as they play.
- Learn songs and simple finger and toe games to share with their children at home to support speech and language development.
- Explore a safe and emotionally nurturing environment using simple, natural play materials.
- Experience social interaction through play that stimulates speech and language development.
- Explore new social capacities with other children in the same stage of development.